50 Proofs for the Bible: Old Testament
Author: Rose Publishing
Product code: BT81
Is the Bible full of made-up stories or might there be evidence for people, places, customs, and events mentioned in Scripture? Here are 50 finds that support the trustworthiness of the Old Testament.
Excellently illustrated, featuring archaeological finds and photos showing the Bible’s accuracy.
Some important finds include:
- List of Sumerian kings showing who ruled before and after the Great Flood
- Nuzi Tablets reveal customs and stories similar to those found in Genesis 15-31
- Home of the Patriarchs; Abraham's great-grandfather, grandfather, Serug and Nahor from Genesis 11
- Canaanite gods and goddesses warned about in Numbers 25, I Kings 11, Jeremiah 23, and Hosea 13
- Megiddo (Armageddon), City of War
- Shishak's invasion record dating to c. 700 BC
- Gibeah, King Saul's capital
This booklet replaces Archaeology and the Bible - Old Testament.
About the Author
Rose Publishing is a Christian publisher with a mission to help people grow in their faith by creating products that help people understand the Bible and give Christian solutions to life's problems.
Rose Publishing started with two "Then and Now"® Bible Maps in 1991 and a dream to make Bible teachings and basic Christian beliefs understandable to everyone. They expanded their line to Christian living topics that help people find the joy of growing through the good news of Jesus Christ.
Rose Publishing creates full-color products (award-winning books, wall charts, pamphlets, DVD-based curriculum, and PowerPoints®). They are designed for personal, church, small group, and school use, and are packed with easy-to-understand diagrams, illustrations, maps, photos, charts, and time lines to bring Christian teachings to life.