Israel, the Jews ...and You
Author: Steve Maltz
Product code: B438
A thorough, challenging, entertaining and absorbing tackle on the mystery of Israel and the Jews. How this unfolding story pans out will ultimately affect the whole world; an issue not for fence-sitters which no Christian should not be ignorant about.
- How have the Jews managed to survive so long?
- Why have they been so hated by so many other people for so many different reasons?
- Have Christians supplanted the Jewish people as the only “People of God”?
- Who has the right to the Holy Land and how does this affect others in the Middle East?
- Why should these questions bother, upset, irritate and energize Christians living thousands of miles away in towns and villages all over the World? Yet they do!
David Pawson, Bible teacher, writer and speaker
John Pantry, Premier Radio - Inspirational Breakfast
Pastor Jon Cluett, The Church at Stirling
Jane Urquart, Kingdom Faith
About the Author
A freelance web consultant, writer, blogger and the founder of Saffron Planet, the Christian web radio initiative. He is married with three sons and two freeloading cats and lives in East London.