Highways in their Hearts (CD)
The Songs of Ascent: Psalms 120–134
Author: Dwight Pryor
Product code: CDS119
The Psalms of Ascent - sung during the Feasts - are archetypes of moving towards spiritual maturity, offering profound truths for the courageous and committed: those earnestly seeking to journey up to Jerusalem to experience the presence and power of God.
- Highways In Their Hearts (Psalm 84) (60 minutes)
- I Call Upon The LORD (Psalm 120) (57 minutes)
- Where Does My Help Come From (Psalm 121) (58 minutes)
- Let Us Go To The House Of The LORD (Psalm 122) (62 minutes)
- As The Eyes Of A Servant Look To The Hand... (Psalms 123 & 124) (62 minutes)
- They That Trust In The LORD (Psalm 125) (60 minutes)
- Restore Our Fortunes, O LORD (Psalm 126) (60 minutes)
- Unless The LORD Builds The House (Psalm 127-128) (60 minutes)
- Out Of The Depths, I Cry To You O LORD (Psalm 129-130) 60 minuts)
- My Heart Is Not Proud, O LORD (Psalm 131) (60 minutes)
- O LORD, Remember David (Psalms 132) (60 minutes)
- Come Bless The LORD (Psalm 133-134) (58 minutes)
Residents outside of the UK and Europe can purchase Dwight Pryor's resources at www.jcstudies.com.
About the Author
(1945-2011) Founder of the Center for Judaic-Christian Studies in Dayton, Ohio. He was also a founding board member of the Jerusalem School of Synoptic Research in Israel. While studying in the Land, he came to realise the critical importance of understanding Christianity's Hebraic origins and dimensions and worked with both Christian and Jewish scholars there researching the backgrounds to the life and teachings of Yeshua Mi Natzeret, (Jesus of Nazareth) the Jewish Messiah.
As one of the most widely acclaimed teachers on the subject, for over 25 years Dwight and his wife Keren travelled world wide with their teaching and preaching ministry, seeking to make available to the Church an ever-growing wealth of study materials.
Their main aim was to equip believers for a fruitful life of participation in the purposes of God by learning how to think biblically. With this in mind they created a way for disciples, serious about understanding the Bible and yearning to get back to the Jewish/Hebraic foundations of their faith, to benefit from the teaching ministry of Dwight on an ongoing basis.