Hope For The Future
Reaching out to the Ethiopian Jewish Community in the Land of Israel.
"For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper." (Psalm 72: 12)
The over 110,000 Ethiopian immigrants face many difficulties adjusting to Israeli society. With the help of Christians around the world, CFI is able to provide financial and practical assistance to needy Ethiopian families, many of whom are unable to meet even the basic needs of their children and households.
Project Hope for the Future is involved in a number of areas in which we are helping needy Ethiopian families:
- Family sponsorships - families are sponsored monthly by individuals, families, prayer groups and congregations to help them pay their bills or buy food
- Food vouchers - coupons to buy food
- Education - school fees and tuition for children and adults; after-school tutoring programs
- Financial needs - utility bills, tax bills
- Clothing - new and good used clothing, as well as shoes
- Home furnishings - refrigerators, cooking stoves, washing machines, beds and wardrobes
- Baby bundles - baby clothing, baby blankets and baby products for new mothers
- School supplies - backpacks and school supplies for children
- Renovations - work teams to repair and paint homes
- Gift bags - toiletries and holiday treats for the children
Obviously financial help is greatly needed so we can provide tangible gifts and encouragement to needy Ethiopian families here in Israel. All checks may be made payable to: "Christian Friends of Israel," and designated "Project Hope for the Future".
Project Hope for the Future appreciates your ongoing support.
Can you help?
To give by cheque, (UK only) please make cheques payable to CFI Charitable Trust, and send to CFI, PO BOX 2687, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 7LZ. Please note that we can only process cheques in pounds sterling.